Ultimate Net Tools is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of consumers
and believes that the protection of those interests is one of its most
significant responsibilities. In acknowledgment of its obligations, Ultimate Net
consumers that it acquires in the course of its business:
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about
consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high
level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the
importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to
those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject
to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal
requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable
information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so
by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express
permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and
provide our services.
- Privacy and Our Business Partners. When we make our technology or services
available to business partners, we will not share with them any more consumer
information than is necessary, and we will make every reasonable effort to
assure, by contract or otherwise, that they use our technology and services in